A pregnancy, birth and parenting preparation program.
Becoming a parent is a life changing experience.
It is an ever-evolving, ever-changing journey.
We each have a beautiful potential to be amazing parents. But without a roadmap or guidance and support, it can be a steep, and sometimes challenging, learning curve.
The Pod can help you establish a foundation for your future.
It can assist you to:
- consciously co-create your own empowering birth and parenting story and reality
- stay connected to your potential, purpose and passion for life as you takeon your new role as parent
- remain connected as a couple
- incorporate Montessori into your life before and after birth.
“Each pregnancy gives the parents an opportunity to review their lifestyle and improve it in order to help the new family member in the best way possible."
Dr Silvana Montanaro
The Pod is a 4 week Pregnancy, Birth and Early Parenting Preparation Program guiding prospective parents on a journey of self-discovery.
Our holistic program offers parents a chance to explore their expectations, possibilities, emotions and realities of pregnancy, birth and early parenting.
It helps parents connect with themselves, each other and their unborn child so they can embrace the experience with an open, understanding heart.
At The Pod families prepare for parenting through discussion, reflection, thoughts and feelings in a safe and supportive space.
It is a place to connect as friends and build a village that values, supports and helps one another on their parenting journey.
The Pod has been designed for like-minded parents from 28 weeks gestation to learn and grow together as they embark on their co-created parenting journey.
It is a nurturing and respectful space for:
- Expecting mothers and fathers
- First time parents
- Families having another child.
Our holistic program is informed by NLP, Hypnotherapy, Birth and Post-Partum Doula support, and Montessori principles.
Over the 4 week period, The Pod will guide you to:
- Understand Montessori and why the womb is considered the first prepared environment
- Co-create realistic expectations and goals for a positive birth and parenting experience
- Come to terms with what it means to be a parent
- Explore birth apprehension and challenges in separate mothers and fathers only classes
- Prepare for life after birth – post-partum and newborn
- Prepare the home environment for your baby in a Montessori way.
Invest in your family’s future for just $395 per couple.
Michelle helped us to trust ourselves in our new role as parents, feel comfortable in our selves and empowered to live a life that feels authentic, real and blessed.
I know what I do is enough, my boys are more than enough, and I trust together Brendan and I will make the right choices for our lives in unison.
BECOMING A PARENT?
Start your parenting journey with a supportive and like-minded community.